KRISS, our corduroy worker jacket will become your mid-season favorite!
Our priority will remain the quality of each product, that's why we always choose quality materials. All pieces in our collection are designed in Paris and the majority are produced in European workshop, selected for their know-kow and for their respect of human and environment. It's very important for us to visit them few times per year to stay closer of our manufacturers
Casual jacket in navy blue dyed micro ribbed cotton velvet.
- Front closure with 6 buttons
- Buttoning wrists not functional 1 button
- Patch chest pocket
- Tartan cotton lining
- Straight cut
ATTENTION: LINING NOT IN CONFORMITY WITH THE PHOTOS CARRIED (LAST PHOTO IN CONFORMITY)
MANUFACTURE: Made in Porgual
FABRIC: Cotton sourced in Pakista
Our jackets fit normally, we advise you to take your usual size. Between two sizes, we advise you to take the size above.
- Length middle back: 74.6 cm (size M)
- Shoulder-to-shoulder: 48 cm (size M)
- Sleeve length: 65.4 cm (size M)
Made in Portugal
This garment was made before dyeing to obtain an incomparable colour. The colour will fade with each wash for an ever more vintage effect. The shades of tones and small irregularities are sought-after effects: this piece is unique!
- Machine wash inside out at 30° max.
- Washing recommended with similar colours
- Iron at moderate temperature on the reverse side
Warning: Last items in stock!