KLARK, our simple cotton-linen shirt with fine stripes for a fresh look!
Our priority will remain the quality of each product, that's why we always choose quality materials. All pieces in our collection are designed in Paris and the majority are produced in European workshop, selected for their know-kow and for their respect of human and environment. It's very important for us to visit them few times per year to stay closer of our manufacturers
Cotton-linen shirt with white and blue stripes.
- Buttoned collar
- Reinforcing swallows tone-on-tone
- Embrodery blue HOUSE at the bottom of the placket
- Button placket in front of 7 buttons
- Capuchin leg with 1 button cuffs
- Round adjustable cuffs 2 buttons
- Tight fit
MANUFACTURE: Shirt cut, sew and washed in Braga, Portugal
FABRIC: Cotton sourced and woven in Turquie
Our shirts normally fit, we advise you to take your usual size. Between 2 sizes, we advise you to take the size above.
- Middle back length: 74.5 cm (size M)
- Sleeve and wrist length: 65 cm (size M)
- Shoulder to shoulder (back): 45.5 cm (size M)
Made in Portugal
- Machine wash 30° max
- Ironing at a moderate temperature
Warning: Last items in stock!