Cuisse de Grenouille without chino, it's impossible! We brought out our timeless with its warm canvas to bring you even more comfort.
Our priority will remain the quality of each product, that's why we always choose quality materials. All pieces in our collection are designed in Paris and the majority are produced in European workshop, selected for their know-kow and for their respect of human and environment. It's very important for us to visit them few times per year to stay closer of our manufacturers
Pink cotton twill 5 pocket chino pants
- First button engraved
- 4 button fly
- Italian side pockets
- Piped back pockets, one with 1 button
- Belt mounted with belt loops
- AUTHENTIC CHINO" label on the back
- HOUSE" label on the side of the belt
- Slim fit
Piece made in Portugal, imagined in Paris.
Organic cotton sourced and woven in Turkey, dyed in Portugal.
The zip in brass, polyester and zinc comes from Indonesia, made in France.
Théo measures 1,84m and wears a size M.
Our chinos pants have a classic cut and normally fit, we advise you to take your usual size. Between two sizes, we advise you to take the size above. The fabric consists of 2% elastane for optimum comfort!
- Half waist: 41.5 cm (size 31)
- Inseam length: 83 cm (size 31)
Made in Portugal
98% organic cotton, 2% elastane
- Machine wash at 30° max on reverse side
- Washing recommended with similar colors
- Iron at moderate temperature on the reverse side
Warning: Last items in stock!