Heads or tails? We love Layne's mix of materials!
Our priority will remain the quality of each product, that's why we always choose quality materials. All pieces in our collection are designed in Paris and the majority are produced in European workshop, selected for their know-kow and for their respect of human and environment. It's very important for us to visit them few times per year to stay closer of our manufacturers
Shirt in bi-material: white oxford and rayres back.
- Tone on tone reinforcement swallows
- Pink HOUSE embroidery at the bottom of the button placket
- Buttoned placket in front of 7 buttons
- Round cuffs 1 button
- 1 bi-material pocket with button flap on the chest.
- Straight cut
Piece made in Portugal, imagined in Paris.
Cotton from Europe, spun, woven and finished in Portugal.
Tencel made from waste cotton fabric
Standard oeko tex polyester button
Théo measures 1,84m and wears a size M.
Our shirts normally fit, we advise you to take your usual size. Between 2 sizes, we advise you to take the size above.
- Middle back length: 74.5 cm (size M)
- Length sleeves and wrists: 65 cm (size M)
- Shoulder to shoulder (back): 45.5 cm (size M)
Made in Portugal
- Machine wash 30° max
- Ironing at moderate temperature
Warning: Last items in stock!