Our iconic shirt VAGUE is perfect to combine with an oxford for a casual summer look !
Each of our collections is thought and imagined according to a different thread each season but our priority will always be the quality of each pieces we offer. That's why we always try to offer you the most noble materials with an exceptional know-how. The majority of our references are made in Europe in workshops respectful of the human and the environment! It’s important for us to visit them several times per year to be closer to our manufacturers.
This shirt is make in a workshop in Portugal with whom we work a lot. It's made in a blue pattern waves Oxford of great quality that it that sweetness.
- Button-down collar
- Tone on tone hem guessets
- Embroidery MAISON on the placket below the shirt
- 7 buttons simple placket on the front side
- Capuchin placjet at wrist
- Round cuff with 2 buttons
- Slim fit
Nicolas is 1,83 m and wears M size.
Our shirts fits true to size, we suggest you to take your usual size. If you are between 2 sizes, we suggest you to take the larger one.
- Back lenght : 74,5 cm (M size)
- Sleeve and wrists lenght : 65 cm (M size)
- Shoulder width : 45,5 cm (M size)
This shirt was made in Portugal. The majority of our pieces are manufactured in Europe in workshops respectful of the human and the environment with exceptional know-how !
- Machine wash 30° max
- Iron at moderate temperature
Warning: Last items in stock!