KLINT, our parka with its hood lined in fake sheepskin fur will bring you all the warmth you need this winter!
Our priority will remain the quality of each product, that's why we always choose quality materials. All pieces in our collection are designed in Paris and the majority are produced in European workshop, selected for their know-kow and for their respect of human and environment. It's very important for us to visit them few times per year to stay closer of our manufacturers.
Hooded parka in navy blue technical fabric.
- Front closure with a zip
- Button placket in front of 6 buttons
- Inside pocket
- 2 cotton lined flap pockets
- Khaki cotton body lining
- Zipped chest pocket, zip pull with reflective elastic band
- Flat drawstrings on the hood and waistband
- Ribbed edges at the wrists
- Hood lined in beige faux fur
- Wadding layer between fabric and lining for extra warmth
- Straight cut
MANUFACTURE: Cut, sew, trimmed and washed in Pomaria, Poland
FABRIC: The fake fur cotton is sourced in India and the polyester in China
The fake fur is made in Toscany, Italy. The lining comes from Italy
Our jackets normally fit, we advise you to take your usual size. Between two sizes, we advise you to take the size above.
- Middle back length: 91.5 cm (size M)
- Shoulder-to-shoulder: 45.8 cm (size M)
- Sleeve length: 67.5 cm (size M)
Made in Poland
45% cotton, 16% nylon, 39% polyester, fabric from an Italian house
- Body lining: 100% cotton
- Sleeve lining: 60% acetate, 40% viscose
- Wadding: 100% polyester
- Delicate dry cleaning
Warning: Last items in stock!