Cuisse de Grenouille without chino, it's impossible! We have brought out our timeless with its warm canvas to bring you even more comfort.
Our priority will remain the quality of each product, that's why we always choose quality materials. All pieces in our collection are designed in Paris and the majority are produced in European workshop, selected for their know-kow and for their respect of human and environment. It's very important for us to visit them few times per year to stay closer of our manufacturers
Terracotta cotton twill 5 pocket chino pants.
- First button engraved
- Fly 4 buttons
- Italian side pockets
- Piped back pockets, one with 1 button
- Mounted belt with belt loops
- AUTHENTIC CHINO" label on the back
- Label "HOUSE" on the side of the belt
- Tartan sewn on the inside bias on the lower leg
- Slim fit
MANUFACTURE: Dyed and made in Portugal
FABRIC: Cotton sourced in Turkey
Our chinos pants have a classic cut and normally fit, we advise you to take your usual size. Between two sizes, we advise you to take the size above. The fabric consists of 2% elastane for optimum comfort!
- Half waist: 41.5 cm (size 31)
- Length of the crotch: 83 cm (size 31)
Made in Portugal
98% cotton, 2% elastane
This garment was made before dyeing to obtain an incomparable colour. The colour will fade with each wash for an ever more vintage effect. The shades of tones and small irregularities are sought-after effects: this piece is unique!
- Machine wash inside out at 30° max.
- Washing recommended with similar colours
- Iron at moderate temperature on the reverse sid
Warning: Last items in stock!