JUNIOR, our dyed tencel shirt will bring you optium comfort! You'll never go back!
Our priority will remain the quality of each product, that's why we always choose quality materials. All pieces in our collection are designed in Paris and the majority are produced in European workshop, selected for their know-kow and for their respect of human and environment. It's very important for us to visit them few times per year to stay closer of our manufacturers
Shirt in tencel dyed green algae.
- Tone on tone reinforcement swallows
- Embroidery HOUSE green algae at the bottom of the button tab
- Buttoning tab attached in front of 7 buttons
- Round cuffs 1 button
- 2 patch chest pockets with a pocket flap and 1 button
- Fitted cut
MANUFACTURE : Cut, sewn, washed and packed in Braga, Portugal
FABRIC : Cotton sourced in Turkey, dyed and woven in Spain
Nuno measures 1,85m and wears a M size.
Our shirts are normally sized, we advise you to take your usual size. Between 2 sizes, we advise you to take the size above.
- Middle back length: 74.5 cm (size M)
- Sleeve and wrist length: 65 cm (size M)
- Shoulder to shoulder (back): 45.5 cm (size M)
Made in Portugal
This garment was made before dyeing in order to obtain an incomparable colour. The colour will fade with each wash for an ever more vintage effect. Tone nuances and small irregularities are sought-after effects: this piece is unique!
- Machine wash at 30° max on the reverse side
- Recommended washing with similar colours
- Ironing at moderate temperature on the reverse side
Warning: Last items in stock!