JOHNSON, our oxford cotton shirt combines simplicity and originality with its homemade chest embroidery.
Our priority will remain the quality of each product, that's why we always choose quality materials. All pieces in our collection are designed in Paris and the majority are produced in European workshop, selected for their know-kow and for their respect of human and environment. It's very important for us to visit them few times per year to stay closer of our manufacturers...
Shirt in oxford cotton with white and blue stripes.
- Buttoned collar
- Tone on tone reinforcement swallows
- Embroidery chest HOUSE blue
- Buttoning tab attached in front of 7 buttons
- Capuchin tab at wrists 1 button
- Adjustable round cuffs 2 buttons
- Fitted cut
MANUFACTURE : Cut, sewn, washed and packed in Braga, Portugal
FABRIC : Mix of cotton, woven, dyed and finished in Portugal
Our shirts are normally sized, we advise you to take your usual size. Between 2 sizes, we advise you to take the size above.
- Middle back length: 74.5 cm (size M)
- Sleeve and wrist length: 65 cm (size M)
- Shoulder to shoulder (back): 45.5 cm (size M)
Made in Portugal
- Machine wash at 30° max
- Ironing at moderate temperature
Warning: Last items in stock!