Choose JACKSON, our dyed cotton shirt for a fresh and chic look!
Our priority will remain the quality of each product, that's why we always choose quality materials. All pieces in our collection are designed in Paris and the majority are produced in European workshop, selected for their know-kow and for their respect of human and environment. It's very important for us to visit them few times per year to stay closer of our manufacturers
Shirt in twill dyed beige canvas
- Buttoned collar
- Tone on tone reinforcement swallows
- Embroidery HOUSE beige canvas at the bottom of the button tab
- Buttoning tab attached in front of 7 buttons
- Capuchin tab at wrists 1 button
- Adjustable round cuffs 2 buttons
- Patched chest pocket with 1 button
- Fitted cut
MANUFACTURE : Cut, sewn, washed and packed in Braga, Portugal
FABRIC : Finished in Braga, Portugal
XX measures XX and wears a M size.
Our shirts are normally sized, we advise you to take your usual size. Between 2 sizes, we advise you to take the size above.
- Middle back length: 74.5 cm (size M)
- Sleeve and wrist length: 65 cm (size M)
- Shoulder to shoulder (back): 45.5 cm (size M)
Made in Portugal
This garment was made before dyeing in order to obtain an incomparable colour. The colour will fade with each wash for an ever more vintage effect. Tone nuances and small irregularities are sought-after effects: this piece is unique!
- Machine wash at 30° max on the reverse side
- Recommended washing with similar colours
- Ironing at moderate temperature on the reverse side
Warning: Last items in stock!