KARL, our shirt in twill dyed combines simplicity and original details. It is the essential piece to adopt without delay!
Our priority will remain the quality of each product, that's why we always choose quality materials. All pieces in our collection are designed in Paris and the majority are produced in European workshop, selected for their know-kow and for their respect of human and environment. It's very important for us to visit them few times per year to stay closer of our manufacturers
White dyed twill shirt.
- Button-down collar
- Reinforcing swallows tone-on-tone
- Embroidery red HOUSE at the bottom of the button placket
- Button placket in front of 7 buttons
- Capuchin leg with 1 button cuffs
- Round adjustable cuffs 2 buttons
- 1 button chest patch pocket
- Tight fit
MANUFACTURE: Shirt cut, sew and bashed in Braga, Portugal
FABRIC: Cotton sourced and woven in China, finished in Portugal
We are still looking for the origin of buttons.
Our shirts normally fit, we advise you to take your usual size. Between 2 sizes, we advise you to take the size above.
- Middle back length: 74.5 cm (size M)
- Sleeve and wrist length: 65 cm (size M)
- Shoulder to shoulder (back): 45.5 cm (size M)
Made in Portugal
This garment was made before dyeing to obtain an incomparable colour. The colour will fade with each wash for an ever more vintage effect. The shades of tones and small irregularities are sought-after effects: this piece is unique!
- Machine wash inside out at 30° max.
- Washing recommended with similar colours
- Iron at moderate temperature on the reverse side
Warning: Last items in stock!