With its mao collar, KLEMENT our brushed cotton shirt will bring a casual and chic touch to your wardrobe!
Our priority will remain the quality of each product, that's why we always choose quality materials. All pieces in our collection are designed in Paris and the majority are produced in European workshop, selected for their know-kow and for their respect of human and environment. It's very important for us to visit them few times per year to stay closer of our manufacturers.
Terracotta-dyed micro corduroy shirt.
- Mao collar
- Reinforcing swallows tone-on-tone
- Embroidery HOUSE terracotta at the bottom of the placket
- Button placket in front of 7 buttons
- Round adjustable cuffs 2 buttons
- Patch chest pocket
- Tight fit
MANUFACTURE: Shit cut, sew, washed and dyed in Braga, Portugal
FABRIC: Cotton sourced in Turkey
Button come from Equator Corozo fruit.
Our shirts normally fit, we advise you to take your usual size. Between 2 sizes, we advise you to take the size above.
- Middle back length: 74.5 cm (size M)
- Sleeve and wrist length: 65 cm (size M)
- Shoulder to shoulder (back): 45.5 cm (size M)
Made in Portugal
This garment was made before dyeing to obtain an incomparable colour. The colour will fade with each wash for an ever more vintage effect. The shades of tones and small irregularities are sought-after effects: this piece is unique!
- Machine wash inside out at 30° max.
- Washing recommended with similar colours
- Iron at moderate temperature on the reverse side
Warning: Last items in stock!