Our JERRY shorts will be your best ally this summer! For more modernity, we opted for a "parachute" canvas and an elasticated belt.
Our priority will remain the quality of each product, that's why we always choose quality materials. All pieces in our collection are designed in Paris and the majority are produced in European workshop, selected for their know-kow and for their respect of human and environment. It's very important for us to visit them few times per year to stay closer of our manufacturers
Chic casual shorts in green algae parachute canvas.
- Front closure with zip
- Tightening cord at the waist
- Italian side pockets
- 1 patch pocket on the back
- Straight cut
MANUFACTURE : Cut, sewn, trimmed, washed and packed in Porto, Portugal
FABRIC : Cotton sourced and woven in Turkey, finished in Portugal
ZIP : Polyester, zinc and brass sourced in Japan, made in France
Our shorts are slightly small, so we recommend that you take a size larger than your usual size.
The fabric is made of 4% elastane for optimum comfort!
- Half waist circumference: 42,5 cm (size 31)
- Half hip circumference: 53,5 cm (size 31)
- Length of crotch: 20,6 cm (size 31)
Made in Portugal
96% cotton, 4% elastane
- Machine wash at 30° max
- Recommended washing with similar colours
- Ironing at moderate temperature on the reverse side
Warning: Last items in stock!