Lary, our twill-dyed Mao collar shirt combines simplicity and original details. It is the essential piece to adopt without delay!
Our priority will remain the quality of each product, that's why we always choose quality materials. All pieces in our collection are designed in Paris and the majority are produced in European workshop, selected for their know-kow and for their respect of human and environment. It's very important for us to visit them few times per year to stay closer of our manufacturers
Dyed khaki twill shirt.
- Mao collar
- Swallows of reinforcement tone-on-tone
- Buttoned placket in front of 7 buttons
- Round adjustable cuffs 2 buttons
- Patch chest pocket
- Slim fit
Piece made in Portugal, imagined in Paris.
The cotton comes from China, the material is woven in Portugal.
Button in standard oeko tex polyester.
Théo measures 1,84m and wears a size M.
Our shirts normally fit, we advise you to take your usual size. Between 2 sizes, we advise you to take the size above.
- Middle back length: 74.5 cm (size M)
- Length sleeves and wrists: 65 cm (size M)
- Shoulder to shoulder (back): 45.5 cm (size M)
Made in Portugal
- Machine wash 30° max
- Ironing at moderate temperature
Warning: Last items in stock!